BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I press on toward the goal

to win the prize for which God has

called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."



--Philipians 3:14





Monday, May 3, 2010

Alec: What you might need to know.

Hello, it's Alec! By the title, you can obviously tell that I like mathematics but aerospace, not really (Arthur loves aerospace). If anything talks about math, you could make a fairly good guess I wrote it. I also enjoy science, physics, reading et cetera. If you want to read a really good series, read Redwall. Something I don't like are maledictions, so don't post any! When I grow up, I aspire to become a robotics engineer. Bye, I hope you enjoy Arthur and I's page.
P.S. I love vocabulary

6 comments:

  1. Very clever post! Yes, your vocabulary is easy to comprehend! When you are a famous robotics enineer, I will come and visit your lab!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, Alec! Comprehensible, yes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I notice a typo in my above post! It should be "engineer" not "enineer". So sorry!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete